- We despatch orders by either Royal Mail, Deutsche Post or Courier.
- The delivery charge includes the cost of packaging (both materials and time) plus cost of the delivery service. In the unlikely event that an order is split, you will only be charged one delivery charge.
- We will despatch all orders as soon as we can, normally within 24 hours, but on occasion it may take up to two working days to despatch.
The delivery services we use are set out below. In brackets is the normal time for delivery from despatch. However, we cannot guarantee on delivery time.
- all UK orders Standard Delivery Service (3-6 working days)
- all UK orders Tracked Delivery Service (2-4 working days)
- all International orders via Royal Mail or Deutsche Post (3-6 weeks)
- We automatically calculate the most cost-effective delivery method based on the weight and destination of your order; heaver orders will be sent by courier.
We endeavour to maintain stocks of all items displayed on the website. However, we cannot guarantee to have stocks of all items. If an item is out of stock when your order is received and we will not be able to deliver to you within the normal timescales we will contact you by email to:
- Inform you of the delay.
- If possible, give you an estimate of when stocks will be received.
- Give you the option to cancel the order and get full refund.
Non Delivery Of Goods
- It is your responsibility to ensure the that the correct delivery address is provided to us, and there is someone available to take in the parcel. If the parcel is not delivered because there was no one available to take it in, it is your responsibility to make arrangements for it to be re-delivered or collected from the delivery depot.
- If an order is returned to us by the delivery company because they couldn’t deliver it or it was not called for, we reserve the right to deduct an administration charge from any refund, or add an administration charge before re-sending.
- If the goods are not delivered due to an error by us or our chosen delivery company you will not be liable for any additional charges.
- Claims for non-delivery of goods must be made within 14 working days of despatch. Claims after this period will not be accepted.
Damage In Transit
- Please open all packages immediately on receipt and report any damages or shortages to us by email within three working days.
Items left unattended
- If you ask us to leave a package unattended (such as in a shed or porch) we will not accept any claim for non-delivery.
- We take care to pack all orders securely, and to address them clearly. However, though unlikely, it is always possible that your order may be damaged, delayed or go astray. In which case neither we nor the delivery company can be held accountable for any consequential loss.
if your item is faulty or damaged, we will certainly replace it. However, as this is a food item, even though it is in supplement form, we cannot use it again as we cannot 100% guarantee its authenticity once it has left our control, so we cannot take it back if you change your mind.
Most people in the medical trial had a benefit – some did not – I am afraid we are unable to provide a refund if you feel you did not benefited.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 14 days of delivery,
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.